Founded in 1999, IntegReview IRB meets customer demands by providing daily IRB meetings, secure online 21 CFR Part 11 compliant document management system, 24-48 hour turnaround for U.S., Canadian, Latin American and Japanese review, as well as prompt, thorough, responsive and professional service.
Provides IRB review for all phases of research in multiple therapeutic areas.
Exemplary customer service. You can always reach someone if you have questions.
The company is woman-owned and AAHRPP accredited.
IntegReview IRB Services
IntegReview IRB Services
- DAILY IRB meetings for United States, Latin American and Japanese sites.
- Canadian Board meets as requested
- Online document management system – submit all your documents online and retrieve your approval documents from your Protocol section.
- Approval documents within 24-48 hour from Board Review
- Exemplary Customer Service: Dedicated IRB Coordinator for your project
- Call and always speak to a team member for assistance with your research
IntegReview IRB Newsletter – March 2016
Check out our latest news!
PRESS RELEASE: IntegReview & Verified Clinical Trials Create a New Expedited Research Subject Authorization Review Process
This new collaborative process will reduce cost & time at the site level for subject recruitment.
What Types of Research do we review?
Types of Research Reviewed
IntegReview IRB reviews research in the United States, Canada and Latin America.
IntegReview IRB reviews the following types of research studies:
- Review of Phase I-IV biomedical research, single and multiple investigator
- Review of Medical device research
- Review of Social and behavioral research
- Review of Investigator-sponsored research
- Review of research conducted in academic and hospital settings
- Review of projects that may be exempt from federal regulations
- Review of research conducted in Latin America
- Review of research conducted in Canada
- Expedited review of studies as identified in the Federal Register
- Expedited review of Investigators involved in multiple-investigator study
- IntegReview IRB can also provide the following services:
Daily meetings and as-needed (emergency) meetings
Revisions and maintenance of approved Informed Consent documents
Informed Consent composition
Pre-review and consultation, as requested
IntegReview IRB – Newsletter January 2015
If you would like to sign up to receive our Quarterly Newsletter, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.