BRANY was founded by the country’s leading academic medical centers in 1998, and has a stellar track record of working with community and academic hospitals and established investigators. BRANY understands the importance of high quality human subject research. In today’s increasingly complex study environment, we excel in helping IRB’s and hospitals continue to provide their patients with high quality clinical research. BRANY offers personalized customer service and project management, as well as ongoing communication through our quarterly newsletter and regular email updates
SMART- Technology Solution
BRANY's SMART system allows study sites to develop study budgets and conduct cost analyses utilizing pricing information stored within the database. Users can also manage and store regulatory documents.
This easy-to-use, online solution allows investigators and research staff to:
- Manage trial initiation, funding, and sponsor relations
- Assist in contract and budget development
- Handle accounting from start to finish, including holdback reconciliation
- Track investigators, subjects, and trial progress
The web-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) also allows clients to track completed subject visits and study procedures, revenue, and accounts receivable..
Research Subject Payment Options
BRANY has partnered with Greenphire (www.greenphire.com) to offer our sites options for subject payments. Greenphire provides innovative electronic payment and communication technology products and services to the clinical trials industry. Its team takes a service-driven approach to customizing, designing, implementing and supporting each ClinCard program. As a BRANY site, you will receive a 5% discount on the setup costs
Education and Training
We offer several educational programs through the BRANY Institute for Research Education. Our instructors include experts in the fields of research compliance and IRB standards. Options available both at your site and online
A choice of locations:
- Courses are offered at the BRANY offices in Lake Success, NY. We will also present any BRANY course at your facility.
- Who should take these classes? These classes are a must for any clinical research professional including principal investigators, research coordinators, research pharmacists, regulatory coordinators, and data managers who need to be familiar with the federal regulations, ethical guidelines, and processes involved in the conduct of human subject research.
Programs are offered in the following areas:
- Conducting Clinical Trials
- Finance / Budgeting
Selected BRANY Education programs are approved by the New York State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
Clinical Trial Identification
- We have relationships with leading pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies and CROs. We provide a connection to those companies, and help you forge long-term relationships for ongoing business development opportunities.
- For physicians and hospitals looking to build out clinical research activities, BRANY can help identify clinical research opportunities that match your research interest and staff expertise.
Smart-Start-60: Guaranteed Site Start-up Within 60 Days
- BRANY understands the importance of high quality, human subject research, and offers customized services to expedite the initiation of trials at any of our affiliate sites.
- The 60-day program includes: budget development, contract negotiations, completion of regulatory documents (including ICF modifications), and IRB submission and review.
- All of this, plus the convenience of a single-point of contact for rapid response and focused client support.
- According to Kimberly Irvine, Executive Vice President, Operations for BRANY: “Smart-Start-60 is an essential tool for sponsors and CROs to keep trials on schedule. Every day a study does not get up and running, is another day of missed milestones with significant budget impact.”
- On the occasion of the launch of Smart-Start-60, BRANY is offering new and returning clients an introductory rate.